Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Blues, what Monday Blues?

Okay, I admit, after a well-spent weekend (with both friends and family), I am really feeling fresh this morning.

And I want to let this fresh and uplifting feeling to creep into my blog too... which means, it’s time for a new theme! :)

Enough of the black fairy and the gloomy black background! Let me welcome freshness in my web world now.

Soft clouds, lush trees, pastures spread across a peaceful township, and a girl and a boy flying above it... a perfect place to be, a perfect dream to live!

On the onset of the most beloved monsoon, with this theme, I welcome you all to my thoughts, to my inner self, to my world...

Welcome to my blog!

2 Write your comment:

annu said...

lol!!! thanks pinka love this helpshahahahaha!!!

payal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.