Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally...

Alas, it seems like my life has moved out of a long dark tunnel. For past couple of months, things were not falling in place... a lot of things.

The whole family was going through a bad patch. The whole lifecycle had changed. I was sitting at home jobless. I was feeling like the precious days of my life are getting wasted. I was trying hard to fight irritation, temper fits, mood swings and frustration. It was hard, but not impossible.

Now finally, good things are happening in our life. Lots of good things happening around. Lots of good things happening in my life. A lot of them are positive ones.

Though it's pouring outside, sunny days are back in our life!

The other day I heard a beautiful statement by Jitendra Joshi in some interview – ‘God gifts different things to different people. Only one thing that he gives in common to all of us is TIME. We all get the same 24 hours of the day. But it’s up to us how we utilise those hours.’

Such a beautiful thought! Isn’t it?

This really made me contemplate for a while. And then I realised that the bad patch was purposefully programmed for me... to make me learn a few lessons of life like -

1.Never lose your patience

2.Be courageous

3.Always keep in mind ‘Even this shall pass away’

4.Never ever blame your destiny or life or any other person

5.Always believe in yourself

6.Believe in God

7.Don’t fight with God

8.Cry, don’t burry anything underneath

9.Share, don’t cry

10.Always smile and thank God every morning for gifting yet another beautiful day

Thanks Life for teaching me lessons, no school or institution will teach.

2 Write your comment:

Meshrum said...

When life teaches you some things, it makes sure you don't dare to forget them, ever!

leopiya said...

Aye Aye! :)