Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yet another assassination

Last night I met a girl
A girl whom I’ve never seen for long
I didn’t know what she is doing
I didn’t know where she has gone
All that I knew all this while was
She disappeared
And I was thankful for that
How I hated her
The way she used to rule
The way she used to fool
Bloody bitch!
When I moved out of my home
And climbed down the stairs
I saw a dark shadow
I turned around
And there she was
Staring at me
With a sneaky smile
I smiled back
Just as a formality... a protocol
But deep down inside my heart
My blood boiled
How stupid of me
To let her barge in once again
To let her overpower once again
I think it’s time for yet another assassination!

2 Write your comment:

Kanchan said...

was it Bellatrix Lestrange? :O and why did you plan to meet her anyway?

leopiya said...

More dangerous than her u see!
I never wished to meet her. she just appeared out of the blue! :)