Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monday Mornings...

My Monday mornings will now have a much better start. After a long dreary week and a lazy weekend, it’s hard to start a new week with the same zeal and zest. But from now on, this boring routine won’t continue. My days won’t start the same way; neither will they end the same way.
My brand new week will now have a brand new start!
I am fed up of spending gloomy nights hiding myself under cushion and crying for no reason.
But enough is enough!
Now I want to open the windows and let the sunshine and fresh air come in. I want to get out of this dark room, explore my new world, and live life in its true sense.
No more red eyes, no more sulky face, no more fake smiles hiding the pain.
I’ll start my life afresh…just like the Monday morning!

1 Write your comment:

Aniket Chakravarty said...

One of my favourite posts...
The name fits in so perfectly. "Monday Mornings..."
Your blog has this very special natural feeling about it.
So damn simple. Yet so complex.
Great going. Keep writing...