Friday, August 15, 2008

On different parts of the same planet...

Your journey has just begun.
Soothing breeze is touching your stubbled face. Raindrops are trying to enter through the windowpane, to compete the breeze by touching your soft lips.
Moon is waiting for you to go fast asleep. He is going to meet you in your dream and tell you that somebody is missing you!
Am I right? Or it’s just my imagination?
Are you finding your seat comfortable? Is that pot bellied old man, next to you, trying to seize more than half part of your seat and making your journey more painful? Is engine’s loud sound not letting you sleep peacefully? Is the bumpy road hurting your impaired back?
Are you trying to reach me? Is your phone’s battery low or is there a network problem? Are you getting annoyed by that?
Are you missing me the same way I am missing you or, you missing me more than I do?
Are you listening to me? Or are you thinking what I am doing at this hour of night?

We are on different parts of this planet but still are together...

0 Write your comment: