Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thanks!


Want to blurt, want to cry, want to yell... but i wont!
Coz I know I deserve this pain. Thanks for making me realise...

11 Write your comment:

edson_dias said...

oyou know what? it's ok to blurt, cry & yell sometimes. Get it out of your system.

leopiya said...

u r ryt..
but sumtyms i juz cant let it go...
It remains in d system...

edson_dias said...

you can't let go or you don't want to let go?

leopiya said...

Honestly, I think I don't wanna let it go...

The more it remains in me, the more it hurts... and the more it makes me remember that a silly mistake can cost me dear.

edson_dias said...

I'm not a trained psychologist but last may I went through something similar. It's not easy to let go. I did all the things that you mentioned you stopped yourself from doing Plus I also got very very angry. Not at the person but myself, cause I put myself in this situation. What I did later completely changed my life. I chanallised all my emotions into painting. i painted like never before. You have to focus on yourself at the moment.
here's a line from one of coldplays songs : "The hardest part is letting go. Not taking part"

leopiya said...

By the way.. Thank you very much for showing the concern..
Sometimes even our very best friends can't see tears rolling down our cheeks... and sometimes some unknown being wipes them away gently...

edson_dias said...

you are most welcome. Do take care of yourself. Focus on yourself. spend some time & make a list of things you like to do & work of fullfilling the list. e.g. painting, writting, evening walks, movies, etc. Doing all this will not wipe away the pain but it'll certainaly help in rediscovering yourself. Trust yourself to make you happy. do you mind if I ask you what are your hobbies?

leopiya said...

sure...

to be very specific i like to write, read, compose poetries, dance...

but apart from these.. i sometimes like to do things that are not at all analogous...

some call me weird, some call me crazy, some say i m stupid..

But, i think that's what I am!

edson_dias said...

there you go. write, compose poems, dance. Do things that you enjoy.
P.S. we are all crazy & stupid. so dont be hard on yourself. just be yourself . :-)

leopiya said...

:)
thanks for cheering me up!

edson_dias said...

you are most welcome. you dont have to thank me. what are strange friend from the internet there for. :-)