Thursday, January 1, 2009

Few things I should make note of...

A very Happy New Year to all of you!

I did nothing special to celebrate my New Year... no party, no outing, no big bash.
Just a little prayer in the morning and some resolutions like:

  • Learn to treasure people who care for me.


  • Be optimistic, set realistic deadlines and learn how to plan things.


  • Make it for Falmouth!!!


  • Stop annoying Mum… will make her each and every dream come true!


  • Read, read and read… and then read more.


  • Stop watching dumb Bollywood movies, believing reviews and missing good ones just because they didn’t do well at the box office.


  • Stop torturing myself with off-putting thoughts – enough of emotional atyaachaar!


  • Boost up my confidence. Next time I see anybody doing wrong things, I should stand against them. God give me the strength for good!


  • Stay fit and healthy.


  • Pray everyday and thank God for gifting me a wonderful year, giving another chance to make up!

I never make resolutions, but I have made them this year. I will try my best to abide by them!

1 Write your comment:

Me said...

the atyachaar bit u should really & quickly get rid of :) Hoping to see all ur dreams come true