Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A new resolution: A story a day


A new resolution in the middle of the year may sound a little odd. But, who wants to stop for a New Year to begin. Now is always the best time to start a good habit, isn’t it?

So, now is the time I am making a new resolution, starting a good habit.

‘A Story A Day’

Be it a short film, a feature, an old classic, a documentary, a short story, poetry, or just a piece of anecdote.

Every day I’ll take some time off from copywriting, presentations, to-do lists, watching silly TV shows and doing humdrums of life, to expose my mind to a story that will tell a tale of the art of storytelling.

Right now, I would not be able to gauge exactly how and in what sense is this good habit going to help me. But one thing is for sure: I’m really going to enjoy it!

0 Write your comment: