Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THIS IS MY BLOG.... MY PERSONAL BLOG.

Blog... an open book... a way to expres.. a source to vent out... a place to cherish yesterday and a space to write about wishes that will come true tomorrow...
Initially (when I just started blogging)I was a bit skeptical about expressing my feelings online.
But, later I realised that nobody cares!
World is HUGE and beautiful! Nobody has enough time to spare for themselves... So, reading a blog of some stupid girl who stays in some city called Mumbai, in some Asian country called India is out of question!!!
But off late, i realised that people read my blog! Not just those with whom I share the link of my blog but strangers too! Some read to remember, some read to forget (hee hee... this line has no connection with the rest of the post at all! just wanted to use Hotel California's lyrics.. ;) )
So... people do read my blog and I thank all of them. But, a kind request to those who might not like my writing, or my thoughts, or me for that matter... Even if you want to criticise, criticise elegantly! IT'S MY BLOG and it would be great if you comment on the posts genially.
And if you really don't like my writing, take it as a piece of pure fiction. Anything more you want to know about my posts, my blog or me... feel free to revert on my personal id: leopiya_2004@yahoo.com (I know nobody would be interested in doing that, but still...)

0 Write your comment: