Friday, November 21, 2008

Tired of being sick

These days I feel very frail, very fragile… Though I am in my early twenties, I feel like a 60 years old woman combating with her fickle health.

It was never the same before. I was the most active girl during my school and college days. I still remember those project nights. I used to stay awake and finish off all the work while other girls used to sleep like a log.

I don’t know where all that stamina has gone. No enthu... no fun... no excitement... Life’s becoming pale yellow. (I hope it’s not jaundice!)

I seriously have to do something to keep myself healthy. But what to do? Yoga? Exercise? Meditation? Diet?

I think I must resume dancing. At least that will help me rejuvenate. I don’t know how I will manage… but I must devote some time for myself!

0 Write your comment: