Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Leave To Travel


I wrote this a couple of months back for a friend, but never knew it'll suit the situation I'm in right now so well.
Personally, professionally, creatively, a lot of things are moving with great speed. At times it gets fast, at times it gets slow. I 'm simply changing gears of my mind to keep pace with the speed of this beautiful journey!



I left my life to travel
To travel through nothingness
Ombre meadows passing by as
Oceans of errands transgress

I flew in the face of command
I flew in the teeth of law
Darkness underneath my weary feet
Above the scarlet haw

Now, I am travelling to forget fate
To rediscover a lost chance
While waking up to reality
And closing my eyes to trance

As I left my life to travel
The heart kept hopes alive
I left my world for my world
Yes, I left my life to live life

2 Write your comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Good work!!
BTW i know who this friend is

leopiya said...

Really?
Tell me who?